Saturday 2 May 2009

New writing blog...

Just a quick word to announce the arrival of my second blog. While the World of Stuff is devoted to bits and pieces....reviews, news, set reports, this'n'that, I've decdied to set up a new blog designed to showcase (or show off) some of my other writing. As I may have mentioned here and there I do a bit of creative writing as and when I get the urge; I've got several unfinished novels hanging around and the odd short story comes to the surface every now and again. So I thought I'd set up a dedicated blog where I can, from time to time, post bits of in-progress stuff, throw it out there for you to have a look at and, if you're inclined, pass comment on . Youc an be as positive or negative as you like; most writers - especially unupublished ones like me - are always keen to hear what people think of their luteraryh efforts - family and friends can be a unhelpfully upbeat so it'll be useful (and probably nerve-wracking) to receive comments from people I don't really know, unbiased observers if you like. Cut and paste below to be directed to the new World of Words blog (sorry about the name...); there's nothing there yet save a brief 'welcome' but there should be some more substantial material up soon....


www.paulmountsworldofwords.blogspot.com

No comments: