Tuesday 19 May 2009

Movie trailer: Ideal Holmes? Coming this Christmas...

I wouldn't exactly say I'm a Sherlock Holmes buff but I'm very definately a fan. I dip into my Basil Rathbone and Jeremy Brett DVD boxsets every now again and I've read the odd book/short story. I'm always up for a new take on the adventures of the Great Detective and I'm looking forward to the new BBC TV version, crafted by Steven Moffatt and Mark Gatiss and starring Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, due on our screens this Autumn. I'm also intrigued by the new Guy Richie feature starring Robert Downey Jnr and Jude Law (eek) coming to a Mulitplex near you this Christmas. If nothing else it's likely to ruffle a few feathers amongst the Holmes afficionados. The first trailer's out there and here it is...forget everything you thin k you know about Sherlock Holmes...


No comments: