Thursday 14 January 2010

Normal service will be resumed...

Apologies for the lack of blog updates this year so far. This has been caused by my limited internet access at the moment due to my new computer set-up but hopefully all should be resolved in the next week so normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. On the way will be regular reviews of new episodes of quality new dramas such as Being Human, Survivors, Hustle, 24, DVD and film reviews, music reviews and the ol' TV charts which will shortly be moving to their own dedicated blog to avoid cluttering up this one. Bear with me!

UPDATE 16th January: I'm back and I'm mad as hell...er....well, no, I'm back and there'll be updates galore in the next few days! Tinkering with the design of the site too so let me know what you think of the changes, if you give a damn...

No comments: