Sunday 14 September 2008

The World of Stuff has moved!!!

Well, I said it was going to happen - and it has! I've moved the World of Stuff - at least, anyhing new on the World of Stuff - to a brand new blog! I feel like Davros and the Daleks in the recent Dr Who season finale dragging planets out of alignment to a whole new place in space. But, as I posted over on the sampasite, there were certain problems over on the previous hots which made the site difficult for me to load onto and difficult for readers to post comment on sometimes. So here's my new home...I hope you'll follow me here if you've been interested in my world of stuff already. Hopefully here in my new home the best is yet to come....

see ya soon! :)


Previous site still 'live' and old content still available...


http:www.paulmount.sampasite.com

No comments: